Top 5 Reasons to Live at 89 Avenue Condos
1. Yorkville - Yorkville is Toronto's most refined and sophisticated neighbourhood, home to famed retailers, boutiques, eateries, and galleries, this address is world-renowned. The streets are beautifully landscaped providing a scenic backdrop for the mix of historic Victorian and modern architecture. CondoNow indicates that residents of 89 Avenue Condos will live in the midst of luxury, among the best of everything the city has to offer.
2. Employment Hubs - 89 Avenue Condos is conveniently situated close to some of the city’s largest downtown employment hubs, allowing residents to considerably cut down on their daily commute times, spending less time travelling and more time enjoying the luxury of their residence. CondoNow notes that nearby employment hubs include Queen’s Park, Hospital Row, and the Financial District.
3. Green Space - Residents of 89 Avenue Condos will be able to enjoy nearby green spaces, lush parklands, and nature trails right in the heart of the city, creating a natural oasis amongst the usual busy daily lifestyle. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Philosopher’s Walk, Village of Yorkville Park, and Ramsden Park which offers a walking trail, tennis courts, and outdoor skating rink.
4. Transit Options - The TTC services the area surrounding 89 Avenue Condos, allowing residents to leave the vehicle at home and quickly travel throughout the city by bus or subway. TTC bus routes are accessible right outside the front door and the subway is conveniently situated just a short walk away from home. CondoNow acknowledges that commuters can ride into Union Station in just 20 minutes.
5. Experienced Developer - Armour Heights Developments is always within the pursuit of excellence, taking no shortcuts, and delivering top assets to homebuyers. They strive to deliver exceptional levels of quality without compromise, their philosophy of achieving only the best has helped them set a standard for future projects in some of the most sought after neighborhoods. Nothing less than perfection is acceptable from beginning to end.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder